Short letter to strangers, not strangers!


 Hey stranger,

You're a face that I may remember without even knowing you if you would be having a heart. I would remember you if you would be the one who makes conversation with flowers, trees, birds, wind, honey bees, butterflies & every little thing that everyone else may simply skip in the hustle of robotic life!

Not everyone has a heart even after possessing it within.

I accept that this world is a spiral that makes everything & everyone stay connected but still there's something that holds you back from following the path that everyone follows!


I accept that you're a stranger in real

But, there's none except the ones who gave birth who are real. Still, everyone who comes into our life plays their roles & gets a position that makes them act like a real home. 


Not every stranger needs to be counted as a stranger because all of us exist in the same space! Only heart matters!♥️


Yours truly, 

Unknown

   Random post! ❤

@SisiraSivaraj

#yqbaba #cascadescribbler 

 

Read Sisira Sivaraj's thoughts

Post a Comment

0 Comments